Sales Effectiveness Audit
Successful sales are a result of great (trained) people, product and process. Over 90% of companies don't get this right. Let's fix your sales process. From analyzing your phases, sales materials and pitch to optimizing use of your CRM and training your sales team.
What we check during the Sales Effectiveness Audit
- Sales funnel – Where is the highest drop-rate? Where are you losing business?
- Lead generation – How do you get leads? Are they relevant?
- Communication – How do you work with received leads? Who follows up?
- CRM setup – Do you use CRM? Is the pipeline set up effectively? What can be automated?
- Sales materials – Is your sales deck working? What is its conversion rate?
- Value proposition – Do your prospects respond to what you offer?
- Pitch – Is your sales team making the most from opportunities they have?
- Sales team – Is your team well structured? Do they have motivating quotas?
How does it work?
What will you get?
Who will benefit the most from the audit?
How much is it?
Fine-print: Price excludes VAT. Fees may vary depending on company size and task complexity; however, you will always know the final price before we start the work. At least 50% of the audit fee is to be paid before delivery.
We guarantee you will get the audit price back within 3 months after implementing our suggested changes.
We make sure you understand everything you need about each topic. No IT-geek dictionary needed.
All of our recommendations will be highly practical and ready to be implemented. No book theory.