Operations Inefficiency Audit
According to research, operations inefficiency costs companies anywhere from 20% to 30% of their revenue every year. You need 3 things to avoid this loss: motivated people in well-structured teams and tools with easy-to-follow processes that help your people do better work. We are here to help with putting those puzzle pieces together.
What we check during the Operations Inefficiency Audit:
- Team structure – Do your people know who does what?
- Team setup and management – Does everyone know what is their role in the organization? Do they have great leadership?
- Team cooperation – Do your teams work in silos (and don’t speak with each other) or do they cooperate together? Do they have service-level agreements (SLAs)?
- Project management – Do you have everything done on time for your clients or are things getting lost?
- Client onboarding – Do you onboard clients smoothly? Is it an enjoyable experience to start working with you?
- Automation – Can we make your team’s life better by automating any of their work? Are you using all available tools?
- Internal processes – Do you have well-documented and measured processes? Do your people follow them?
- Churn analysis – Where and why are you losing cliets? How do you stop that?
We don’t analyze all these things in one shot. We start with a quick internal audit and go after you biggest pain points.
How does it work?
What will you get?
Who will benefit the most from the operations audit?
How much is it?
Our price-policy: We don’t compete on price. We are 100% transparent about our fees. We don’t use kickbacks etc. to increase our revenue.
We guarantee you will get the audit price back within 3 months after implementing our suggested changes.
We make sure you understand everything you need about each topic. No IT-geek dictionary needed.
All of our recommendations will be highly practical and ready to be implemented. No book theory.