Are you looking to start your career in (digital) marketing in Dubai and not sure how? Join Jayid for a paid internship and learn from us.
This internship will get you…
- Unique opportunity to learn from Lukas and our partners
- Experience with work on the real business (we’re not looking for help to mailing room)
- Chance to build your network
- Hands-on experience with digital marketing channels
- Freedom to work remotely and flexibly (expected around 8-10 hrs a week)
- 2,000 AED per month (depending on hours worked)
- Opportunity to work with us full-time in the (near) future
You will help us with…
- Jayid marketing
- Starting a new project under Jayid
- Communication with client
- Designing processes
- and probably 100s other things – depending on how proactive you are
To get in, you should be…
- Smart girl or guy
- Extremely proactive
- Hungry to learn
- Fluent in business English
- Based in Dubai – while the internship is remote, it will allow us to meet in person maybe once a week and move faster
- …and if you are a unicorn intern – you know basics of graphic and video editing
How to apply?
The internship position has already been filled. Keep following as further opportunities might arise in the future.
Send a cover letter to email@example.com. This should describe WHY you want to join Jayid and WHY we should work with you.
(please note that applying in any other way – or multiple ways – is not seen as a good signal that the candidate understood our text)
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?
Latest posts by Lukas Krejca (see all)
- How to choose a Facebook advertising agency in Dubai? - October 25, 2020
- One change in your campaigns can lead to 100 new orders - September 21, 2020
- How our audit helped multiply sales by 3x - August 24, 2020